The long-awaited home dcor bible by the beloved design blogger
"Thank you," wrote a reader to Design*Sponge creator Grace Bonney, "for teachingme that houses don't have to be frumpy and formal. They don't have to bematchy-matchy or rigidly modern." They can just be comfy and unique and reflectwho you are, no matter how small your budget or space.
That reader is one of the 75,000 unique daily visitors to Design*Sponge, whomake it the most popular design site on the web. The site receives 250,000 pageviewsevery day and has 150,000 RSS subscribers and 280,000 followers on Twitter.Design*Sponge fans have been yearning for the ultimate design manual from theirguru, Grace, and she has finally delivered with this definitive guide, which includes:
* Home tours of 70 real-life interiors featuring artists and designers
* Fifty DIY projects, with detailed instructions for personalizing your space
* Step-by-step tutorials on everything from stripping and painting furniture tohanging wallpaper and doing your own upholstery
* Fifty Before & After makeovers submitted by readers of Design*Sponge--real people with limited time and realistic budgets
* Essential tips on modern flower arranging, with 20 arrangements
With over 700 color photos and illustrations and projects that are customizable,relatable, and affordable, this is the democratizing design book everyone has beenwaiting for--and all for only $35.00!